Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are seeking competent candidates at different levels (Junior and Senior Research Fellows) with experience ranging from 1 to 5 or above years.
- Ability to document the requirements. Collate/analyse and present valuable pieces of information/data in a meaningful and effective manner and create write-ups for research and advocacy purposes.
- Effectively plan for research and knowledge products with good estimation of time and resources required to complete it – research design, policy briefs/reports/factsheets making effective use of analytical thinking, data interpretation.
- Handling client requirement gathering on projects – understanding and documenting functional requirement specifications for the projects.
- Demonstrate excellence in approaching a research problem and working on finding possible solutions that positively impact the “enabling social change initiatives” agenda of the organizations.
- Research/Analytical skills.
- Drafting Skills (Report Writing Skill)
- Computer skills (Computer literacy and use of IT).
- Research Exposure (Experience of research projects).
- Good presentation skills.