Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are looking for a Visualization Artist with 2+ years of experience, who’s highly creative and has a sharp eye for visual details.
Roles and responsibilities
Concept, design and layout of creative, informative and innovative communications products for the Project and partners. List of deliverables may include, but not limited to:
- Graphic design for all type of communications material – logos, factsheets, brochures, flyers, posters, resource booklet, presentations, infographics and other print publications
- Create social media friendly graphics
- Layout design and branding for printed and electronic publications and any other communications material
- Merchandize and collateral designing
Job Requirements :
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changes to graphics as part of the review and feedback process
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of typography, iconography, color, space etc. to create a compelling visual experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate and work with diverse people
- Participate effectively in team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others
- Focus on impact and results for the Project.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- A brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment.
- At least five examples of basic design principles including typography, line, form, color, pattern, contrast scale, weight; creative data visualization capacity.